Subscribe to Babel
Babel is a quarterly publication. We publish Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter issues each year.
What formats are available?
Babel subscriptions are available in print, digital and print + digital formats:
- Print subscribers receive four print issues upon publication.
- Digital subscribers receive online access to the full Babel archive for the duration of one calendar year.
- Print & digital subscribers receive both print issues and access to the online archive
How much does a subscription cost?
Our print subscription costs £25 (£88.00 for institutions) plus postage & packaging.
Our digital subscription costs £26.00 (£90.00 for institutions).
Our print & digital subscription costs £35.00 (£105.00 for institutions) plus postage & packaging.
|Digital||Print & Digital|
|Rest of the world||£54.95 individual
How do I purchase a subscription?
You can purchase a subscription through PayPal, bank transfer or Stripe:
- PayPal – send the relevant amount to email@example.com.
- Bank transfer – send the relevant amount to BABEL: THE LANGUAGE MAGAZINE LTD, account number 05132158, sort code 60-83-71. Please also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your subscription request.
- Stripe – this is the Babel site’s online payment method. Click on the relevant box below, and you will be directed through the subscription process.
International customers – please note that orders are shipped Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU). You may have to pay import VAT (and customs duties, if applicable). If we post you an order and you have problems receiving your post, please let us know and we will address the matter, either with another attempt to send the order, a refund, or a switch to a digital subscription.
Please select the relevant option below to make a payment from your bank account to our Stripe account.
If you prefer, you may pay for a subscription directly to our PayPal account at email@example.com. If you pay in this way, please email the same address to let us know what the payment is for.
Exisiting customers can self-manage payment details, invoices, and subscriptions all in one place.